A-FLO High Level Diesel/ Oil Tank Alarm
Tank Alarms have become one of the most vital components of any fuel management system. They help in eliminating the problem of overfill which can be a dangerous issue if the lubricant is combustible and may even damage the tank. Such a mistake may also incur costly fines, so tank alarms are an essential piece of equipment.
We have a number of solutions including tank mounted, bund mounted or remote mounted units in difficult or remote located tanks.
A-FLO High-Level Diesel/ Oil Tank Alarm Features –
- Suitable for steel or plastic tanks
- Unlike most compact bund alarms on the market today, it’s a constant monitoring alarm and not a “push to test” type
- Suitable for oil, diesel, and water
- Battery operated (battery supplied, type PP3 x1).
- Weatherproof to IP65
- Compact design for use in confined spaces (90mm square)
- High power alarm sounder 97dB at 1M
- Flashing light on top of the unit
- Mute button stops the sounder & the light still flashes
- Float switch supplied with 5M cable
- 2-year battery life, if tested weekly with no alarms
A-FLO High-Level Diesel/Oil Alarm C/W Sensor & 5M Cable (HFE-HLA001)