The High Level Diesel/Oil Alarm is a battery-operated alarm that provides an audible and visible alarm to monitor the levels of remote or mobile tanks.
The alarm can be directly mounted on a fuel or oil tank to provide a warning of a full tank. The High Level Alarm has a powerful audible alarm that is able to be heard over background noise. These alarms are weatherproof and can be used in wet environments.
High Level Diesel/Oil Alarm for Bulk Tanks Features and Benefits -
- Low battery alarm
- Adjustable sensor level
- Standard 2” BSP fitting provided for mounting
High Level Diesel/Oil Alarm for Bulk Tanks Specifications -
- Battery: 6VDC (4xAAA)
- Alarm Volume: ≥110dB
- Operation Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Sensor: Float Sensor
- Ex-mark: II1 G Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
- ATEX Ex-Cert. No. Presafe 18 ATEX 13423X
- IEC Ex-Cert. No. Presafe 18.0084X