The Orion 3:1 Ratio Pump is one of the best Ratio Pumps available in the Australian Market. Built with corrosion resistant materials, the Orion 3:1 Ratio Pump can be used to transfer various differernt types of liquids such as oil, diesel, etc. Please Note: The pump contains zinc and aluminium materials, which can react with some solvents and create explosive gases.
How does an Air Operated Pump work?
An Air operated Pump has 2 main parts - A double acting air motor and a double acting liquid pump. The double acting air motor drives a double acting liquid pump. The liquid is sucked into the pump tube through the bottom valve when the piston is on the upward stroke and is discharged in both up and down strokes.
What does 3:1 ratio mean?
The amount of air coming into the pump (input pressure) is one third the amount of liquid leaving the pump (output pressure). For example, if the pump has 50 PSI of air going in then, there will be 150 PSI of pressure pushing the fluid out.
ORION 3:1 Ratio Oil Pumps Features -
- For medium size systems which may involve multiple hose reels & metered guns
- Reliable and robust design
- Flow Rates: up to 22L/Min
- Fluid Outlet: 3/4" BSP (f) Air Inlet: 1/4" BSP (f)
- Available in stub or drum lengths
- Unique built-in pressure relief valve which protects system components against excessive system pressure which can result from heat expansion
Click here to explore our range of Air Operated Oil Pumps